ExoFlex™ Exothermic Gas GeneratorThe advanced ExoFlex™ exothermic gas generator combines our patented ExoInjector™ fuel injection generator control system with our high-efficiency ReactionCore™ technology to lower the operation and maintenance costs of producing high quality exothermic gas for heat treatment furnaces.
The generator is equipped with the latest sensors to monitor dew point, unreacted methane, and energy consumption. The large-format touchscreen interface provides easy access to review generator operations, and the integrated paperless chart recorder tracks generator performance to meet production auditing requirements.
ExoInjector™ Control SystemA precision gas mixing and control system for exothermic gas generators, the ExoInjector™ incorporates a patented fuel injection design that utilizes electronic flow measurement and precise ratio control to consistently provide the ideal gas mixture for high quality exothermic gas generation.
ReactionCore™ technologyReactionCore™ technology is a proprietary generator design that replaces a single large retort with several smaller centrifugally-cast retorts to significantly increase the surface area, improve the heating efficiency of the reaction chamber, and reduce the heating energy required for the production of exothermic gas. Thanks to the smaller retort design, the cost of replacement parts is significantly reduced.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lower operating costs and emissions waste from 20-80% of generator capacity
- Automatic exothermic gas pressure control, eliminating regulator adjustments
- Multi-retort design reduces cost and allows for quick replacement of essential components
- Separate methane (CH4) sensors provide data for scheduling retort burnout for each chamber
- Filter change indication, improving system efficiency and operation time
- Built-in software for ease of scheduling, maintenance and paperless data logging
- Optional dedicated H2 sensor for monitoring and controlling percent hydrogen