EndoFlex™ Endothermic Gas GeneratorThe EndoFlex™ is an advanced endothermic gas generator with an extensive list of features to improve gas reaction efficiency while also providing sensors to diagnose most common gas generation issues before they become problems.
The advanced EndoFlex™ endothermic gas generator combines the patented EndoInjector™ fuel injection generator control system with the high-efficiency ReactionCore™ technology to lower operation and maintenance costs associated with producing high quality endothermic gas for your heat treatment furnaces. The EndoFlex™ generator is equipped with the latest sensors to monitor dew point, unreacted methane, and energy consumption.
The touchscreen interface provides easy access to review generator operations, and the integrated paperless chart recorder tracks generator performance to meet production auditing requirements.
ReactionCore™ technologyReactionCore™ technology is a proprietary generator design that replaces a single large retort with several smaller centrifugally-cast retorts to significantly increase the surface area, improve the heating efficiency of the reaction chamber, and reduce the heating energy required for the production of endothermic gas. In addition, the smaller retort design significantly reduces the cost of replacement when necessary.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lower operating costs and emissions waste from 20-80% of generator capacity
- Automatic endothermic gas pressure control eliminates regulator adjustments
- Multi-retort design reduces cost, allowing for quick replacement of components
- Separate methane sensors provide data for scheduling retort burnout
- Filter change indicator improves system effi ciency and operation time
- Built-in software for ease of scheduling, maintenance, and paperless data logging