OXYGEN SENSORS - COMBUSTION OPTIMIZATIONOxyfire™ High-Temperature Series
This in-situ oxygen sensor measures oxygen concentrations directly in the "high heat" zones of high temperature furnaces, boilers and incinerators. They are intrinsically safe, requiring no electrical input power, and generating only a low millivolt output.
- Available in a number of standard lengths up to 48" (1200 mm)
- Field performance can be easily verified using integral verification gas port
- "B", "S", and "R" thermocouples are available
- Alumina, Silicon Carbide, HR160 Alloy and Zirconia protection sheaths are available
- CE Marked
- Intrinsically Safe per EN50 014 (1977) clause 1.3
- Temperature Range: 1000°F (min) to 3000°F (max) / 538°C (min) to 1649°C (max)
- Robust design eliminates "auxiliary sheaths" required on lower quality products
- Single side connections ensure cables are safely away from the hot furnace wall
- Compatible with standard conduit fittings
- Proven track record: used in more furnaces, boilers and incinerators than all other high-temp probes combined
- Longest life available
- No drift or accuracy problems common to "side hole" probes
- High quality construction eliminates the need for cooling air - one more failure point in low-end designs
- Patented "boot" provides fast response while protecting the outer electrode and preventing the accuracy problems that plague foil-based electrodes
- Proprietary, application-specific installation configurations maximize life and accuracy in high-slag environments
- Machined 6061T6 aluminum head provides air-tight enclosure for electrical connections
- Classified configurations available
- 12-month warranty
ACCUCARB® OXYGEN PROBEThe ACCUCARB® Oxygen Probe is a high accuracy zirconia oxygen sensor designed for the heat treating and combustion industries developed by Furnace Control Corp.
ACCUCARB® Oxygen Probe is a patented, ceramic sheathed, high temperature oxygen probe, specifically designed for atmospheres containing free oxygen, such as combustion, incinerator or kiln applications.
MAXIMIZE COMBUSTION EFFICIENCY
- Reduce excess oxygen improving combustion efficiency
- Real time correction of trim air
- Reduction in excess air yields reduced NOx production
- In-situ measurement of oxygen in you combustion process
- Fast response time, less than 5 seconds
- Nextel sleeve to extend life
- Type K sheathed thermocouple standard at no charge. Types B, S or R are available
- Adjustable probe length allows one probe to fit ALL applications. This reduces your replacement parts inventory.
- Any one-inch NPT pipe thread can be used to mount the probe.
- Normal probe operating temperature is 800-2500 deg F
- Sensitivity +/- 0.1mv
- Accuracy +/- 1.0mv
- Stability +/- 1mv over probe life
- Impedance less than 4000 ohms
PROBE CONSTRUCTIONStabilized Zirconia solid electrolyte. High purity alumina sheath. Pt-Rh alloy electrode. Patented woven refractory sleeve. The Accucarb® Oxygen Probe has a life of about 2 years with normal use. **Accucarb® is a registered trademark of Furnace Control Corp
LOROX™ LOW-TEMPERATURE RANGE SERIESThis in-situ oxygen sensor is the most valued engineered sensor in its class, with response times of less than 3 seconds. Unlike competing sensors, the LOROX™ can be maintained and repaired while in place, saving wasteful downtime while minimizing risk of damage. This sensor has been designed to directly replace other popular zirconia sensors without modifications to wiring or physical mounting arrangements.
- Available in standard lengths up to 144" (3646 mm)
- Digital or Analog Electronic available
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 1250°F