The industry's most popular, work-horse carbon probe. Alloy protection tube for versatility and ruggedness. Accepted as an industry standard, around the world.
- Available in multiple insertion lengths up to 47" (1200mm)
- 1.05" diameter, schd. 40 sheath eliminates probe sag problems found on competitor probes - no need to periodically rotate the probe in order to prevent failure
- Can be inserted up to 10" inside the furnace - no 4" limit as found on smaller diameter products
- "Nearly New" rebuild service includes new substrate (sensitive element) and new thermocouple and is backed by a comprehensive 12-month warranty
- Can be rebuilt multiple times, not just once as with inferior probes
- Genuine RA330 alloy sheath - we don't substitute cheaper alloys like the competition!
- "K", "R", and "S" integral thermocouples are available
- Fast probe burn-off (90 seconds) and rapid recovery time
- Probe electrical disconnect allows for simple replacement
- Strain-relief grommet for direct-to-terminal wiring